Host an Event
Promote your business by Hosting an Event
Show off your office or business by hosting one of our networking events at you place. This is a great way to introduce or re-introduce your company to potential customers and vendors, make new connections and build professional relationships.
Don’t have the space? Or have an area of expertise you are willing to share? Sponsoring an event will afford you the same benefits as hosting.
- Showcase your business and distribute information about the products and services you offer
- Opportunity to address the group with brief remarks or a short presentation on your business
- Show off your location, and give tours if you would like
- Publicity including your logo, through email blasts, the Chamber Website, and Social Media
- Receive attendee business cards for use in your marketing efforts
- Gain visibility with the community, and grow your network
- Design an evite for the event which will include the host business logo and brief description
- Send evite to all Chamber Members and prospects and encourage attendance
- Announce event at all Chamber Events
- Coordinate efforts of registration, prepare name tags, and provide head count
- Provide support to host, including referrals to other Chamber Members as needed for event
- Man the registration table, and collect business cards for raffle